LACROIX Electronics offers flexible, innovative solutions to support companies in the healthcare sector.
Our expertise covers all the stages in the value chain, including design, industrialisation (DfX), purchasing and supply of components, assembly, testing, logistics and the After-Sales Service.
Certification and standards
- ISO 13485
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- UL ZPVI2 / ZPVI8
- IPC A610 Classes 2 and 3
- Professional diagnostics
- Professional monitoring and surgical
- Professional Therapeutic
- Proven project management process, common to all our sites
- Significant experience in the design of medical assistance systems and pharmaceutical application systems.
- DfX expertise (advanced product industrialisation) and dedicated prototype workshop
- Wide range of assembly procedures including special processes (gluing, varnishing, coating, burn-in, etc.) and a wide range of tests
- Supply Chain Management: MRP2 and integrated ERP (SAP) methodology
- Quality culture with an organisation based on constant improvement (Lean manufacturing, Training centre, etc.)
- Tailor-made support for After-Sales Service and obsolescence/redesign management