The management per project approach:
This approach is based on methodology and milestones that make it possible to structure it.
It is used whatever the type of project:
- A CDM project carried out by our design center, or by an external design center.
- Transfer Project resulting from a change between the 4 LACROIX Electronics production sites or coming from your previous supplier.
A Project Manager is appointed:
- To become your principal contact until production starts
- To organise and coordinate a multi-skilled team of technical and logistics experts
- To be the guarantor of adherence to your Quality, Cost and Delivery objectives
The aim is to minimise risks:
Within a context of ever greater time constraints the development of a Time to Market strategy where the search for the best Quality Cost and Time compromise is a constant for our clients.
The aim of our projects is to cover the widest possible spectrum by carrying out co-engineering (simultaneous engineering) and by integrating the development process as much as possible upstream.